- High-Performance, High-Fidelity Audio Operational Amplifier
- A pair of Germanium diodes
- Alpha / BI potentiometers
- Lumberg jack sockets (rated for >5000 cycles)
- Heavy duty Alpha foot switches (rated for >30,000 cycles)
- Individually hand-built on to a high-quality PCB, assembled, hand-wired, tested and packaged all by Michael Hudson
DRIVE – Regulates how hard the pedal is driven.
BASS – Adjusts the low end content of the signal, +/- 15 dB at 85 Hz (shelving).
TREBLE – Adjusts the high end content of the signal, +/- 15 dB at 8800 Hz (shelving).
LEVEL – Sets the overall output.
POWER: A standard 9-24 volt DC regulated power supply with a 2.1mm negative tip barrel. Running at higher voltages will give you more headroom, less distortion and less compression and sag. This is perfect for use on bass, baritone and low tuned guitars.
CURRENT DRAW: 50mA