- Selected Germanium and Silicon transistors
- Specially chosen TRIAD Magnetics steel-core transformer
- BI Technologies potentiometers
- Lumberg jack sockets (rated for >5000 cycles)
- Heavy duty Alpha foot switches (rated for >30,000 cycles)
- Individually hand-built on to a high-quality PCB, assembled, hand-wired, tested and packaged all by Michael Hudson
LEVEL – Controls the overall volume of the pedal.
GAIN SWITCH – Selects low or high gain mode.
GAIN TRIM – Controls the gain level of the Broadcast. At higher settings the
high-end of the signal is gently rolled off.
LOW CUT – Attenuates the low-end of the Broadcast. Since this control lies
at the front end of the Broadcast’s circuitry, it is interactive with the gain
DC SOCKET – The Broadcast requires a DC power supply unit (PSU) and can run at voltages between 9v and 24v; running the Broadcast at voltages higher than 9v gives it more headroom, output level and clarity. This is great for use with bass or when using the Broadcast as a clean pre-amp boost.
Please ensure your PSU can supply between 9v and 24, a minimum current of 20mA and has a 2.1mm negative centre barrel plug. Any other type may damage your pedal. If you plan on sharing the same PSU with other pedals, we recommend using a PSU with isolated outputs, e.g. Voodoo Lab PP2.
CURRENT DRAW – Typically less than 20mA