- Pair of selected Silicon transistors
- OEP Transformer selected to give less THD on low frequencies
- BI Technologies potentiometers
- Lumberg jack sockets (rated for >5000 cycles)
- Heavy duty Alpha foot switches (rated for >30,000 cycles)
- Individually hand-built on to a high-quality PCB, assembled, hand-wired, tested and packaged all by Michael Hudson
LEVEL – Controls the overall volume of the pedal.
GAIN TRIM – Controls the gain level of the Broadcast-AP.
LOW CUT (SWITCH) – Activates a low-cut filter which reduces the gain of the low frequencies. Position 1 (switch-down) the low-cut filter is out of the circuit, Position 2 (switch-up) the low-cut filter is engaged.
INTERNAL TRIMMERS – The Broadcast-AP features three internal trimmers – one to to increase the overall gain of the pedal and two to fine tune each of the positions of the LOW CUT switch. Full details of how to adjust these can be found here.
DC SOCKET – The Broadcast-AP requires a DC power supply unit (PSU) and can run at voltages between 9VDC and 24VDC; running the Broadcast-AP at voltages higher than 9VDC gives it more headroom, output level and clarity. This is great for use with higher output instruments (bass guitar, synth, studio line level equipment) or when using the Broadcast-AP as a clean pre-amp boost.
Please ensure your PSU can supply between 9VDC and 24VDC, a minimum current of 20mA and has a 2.1mm negative centre barrel plug. Any other type may damage your pedal. If you plan on sharing the same PSU with other pedals, we recommend using a PSU with isolated outputs.
Full power requirements of all pedals can be found here.